A different way to see psoriatic arthritis
Discover how PDE4 inhibition regulates the immune response in the body, believed to cause inflammation in psoriatic arthritis
About psoriatic arthritis1
Psoriatic arthritis is a systemic imunomediated disorder characterized by inflammation of joints, surrounding ligaments and tendons, and psoriatic skin lesions.1
Psoriatic arthritis has a significant negative impact on patient functionality, psychology, and quality of life. In one study, psoriatic arthritis was significantly associated with reduced work productivity.2-5
Many patients are diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis approximately 10 years after initial skin symptoms develop.6
Where can I find more information and support?
- Gottlieb A et al. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008;58:851-864.
- Husted JA et al. J Rheumatol. 2013;40(8):1349-1356.
- Tillett W et al. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2012;51(2):275-283.
- Lee S et al.P T. 2010;35(12):680-689.
- Singh JA et al. J Rheumatol. 2009;36(5):1012-1020.
- Winterfield LS et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2005;64 Suppl 2:ii87-ii90.