START YOUR PATIENTS ON OTEZLA TODAY
OTEZLA offers convenient, oral dosing1
Treatment begins with a 5-day titration1:
After the titration period, the maintenance dose of OTEZLA is 30 mg twice daily for most patients1
- This titration is intended to reduce gastrointestinal symptoms associated with initial therapy
- OTEZLA can be taken with or without food
- Patients should not split, crush, or chew the tablet
The dose of OTEZLA should be reduced to 30 mg once daily in patients with severe renal impairment1*:
- For such patients, it is recommended that OTEZLA be titrated using only the AM schedule shown above
*Creatinine clearance (CrCl) <30 mL/min estimated by the Cockcroft-Gault equation.
- OTEZLA Summary of Product Characteristics. Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UK: Celgene Europe, Ltd; 2017.